Using Internet Explorer?
For some reason, this site loads much slower on Internet Explorer than any other browser. Thank you for your patience! (If it's really annoying, Chrome or Firefox are fast, free options.)
I'm a San Diego dog trainer and a Mom to two boys, now 7 and 10. I used to manage the Behavior and Training department at the San Diego Humane Society and then started doing more and more work with dogs and babies/young children until it became my primary specialty. This website is to provide information about my dog training and baby preparation classes in San Diego and serve as a resource for expectant parents and families wanting to learn more about preparing dog for baby, bite prevention and fostering friendship between dogs and young children. I work on it a little at a time so please bear with the "in progress" state!
Posts by Date
- Elizabeth on Whose “Fault” Is It That My Dog (or Child) Behaved Badly?
- My trusted dog snapped at my baby! Advice pls on Mamas, Don’t Let Your Babies Get “Magnetized” to Dogs
- Andi on How Can I Control OTHER Children Around My Dog?
- Brenda Ferner on Whose “Fault” Is It That My Dog (or Child) Behaved Badly?
- Gillian Shippen on Whose “Fault” Is It That My Dog (or Child) Behaved Badly?